Thursday, June 29, 2017

Aud Sentiments challenge

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog


Welcome to our next topic for Aud Sentiments challenge. 
This time we would like to see a project for

A Child plus a Sentiment

Our sponsor this fortnight is The Papers Shelter





I am using our sponsors image Just Me


I have coloured this adorable image with Promarkers. She is framed in Craft & Create
 Die-lectables. I thought she suited pastel delicate shades. I added small Woodware punched flowers and leaves and a few Liquid Pearls. My border is a scallop Tonic punch in 3 colours. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


4 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image and matching embellishments Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's adorable...beautifully designed Elaine!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Punches and Dies"...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,love your design and layouts...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine. Love the addition of the different pastel colours and the punched strips.
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment too.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete