Thursday, June 29, 2017

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

It's time for another AYLI challenge. 


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite way to add ribbon(& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.




I am not very good at making bows! So I like to take the easy way and wrap the ribbon around the card and then to tie a knot often with a charm attached.




I have Spellbinders Heart dies and Cuttlebug embossing folder chalked.  

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Elaine, I love that lacey heart die x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes do that too Elaine, yours looks really sweet with the charm attached and the die is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares if you can tie a bow when you have a card as gorgeous as this? I'm so glad you share this over at CRAFT Challenge, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete